Tuesday, December 13, 2016

A Year in Transition



Seems like the perfect time for me to reflect on the humbling farewell reception hosted for me while concluding my congressional career of 27 years!  The journey was rewarding and fortunately I shared those times directly with you.  It is important for me to reiterate my appreciation towards those who contributed to this memory.  Distinguished Congressmen of multiple states and several Ambassadors were among the 150 guests of good friends and colleagues who were present at this extremely rewarding event.

I am genuinely touched by the emotions that were experienced this day; and I’m very lucky to have this memory.  I encourage you to take this opportunity to revisit your own accomplishments and realize that the transitions between milestones ultimately empower us to excel and to believe that the best is yet to come!  Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season!!!


Farewell Reception Photos: Click here



No comments:

Post a Comment